Building a website is easier than you think.
The days of needing to learn scary words like “html” and “coding” are no longer a concern when you decide that you would like to have your own website.
The task of building a website has been simplified to the point that it is literally “dummy proof”. Whatever your reason for creating a website, be it for your personal blog, a client, or even to create your own online business, it can be accomplished quickly and easily.
Already have a website domain name in mind and want to get started now, for free?
Simply enter the name in the box below to see if it’s available and get rolling!
You will be given access to 2 free, completely functional WordPress websites.
Read on for some more info…
Important functions of a website
When you have a website, which is basically the front window of your online shop, you also have hosting. Your hosting provider is the kind of like a building owner. They are the ones who store all your website info like files, media, and content.
Your hosting provider also ensures that your visitors are served in a fast and efficient manner. A good host provider will also provide you with daily back ups of your website and provide a safe and secure online environment for you and your visitors.
Here are a few things that are critical in determining whether or not your visitors will have a positive experience while visiting your site, or they will quickly click away and most likely never come back.
- Appearance: Like it or not, we live in an increasingly visual world. If a visitor happens upon your site and they are not greeted with a quality looking website, they will probably be moving on pretty quickly.
- Page Load Times: Second only to the visual aspect, is time. Unfortunately, visitors who have to wait for more than a few seconds will become frustrated and likely move on.
- Navigation: The ability to quickly and easily find your way around a website is very important. No one likes being lost on a website. When this happens, the first thing most people do is look for the X at the top right corner of their screen.
- Framework: Having a good framework provider is a must. These are the ones who provide the template for your website and keep everything continually updated and running smoothly.
- Your Content: The content that you provide your visitors is a key component of your visitors experience. If it is helpful and engaging, they will come, and they will stay.
When you bring all of these things together, guess what you have…..The start of a successful and profitable online business!
It may sound a little complicated, but when you choose a framework provider like WordPress (which I absolutely recommend), and a hosting provider like WealthyAffiliate, it is really quite simple. In fact, this website that you are on right now is built on WordPress and hosted by WealthyAffiliate.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a true content management system, (CMS).
WordPress is the most widely used and trusted website framework provider in the world. What WordPress has done, is taken away all the time consuming HTML coding that used to be done by hand and removed the technical roadblocks that most average people could not get past. Nowadays, just about anyone can build their own website.
- Thousands of different website frameworks to choose from
- No need for a degree in coding or HTML
- Easily expand the functionality of your website with over 10,000 add on features
- Super easy to install and maintain
- Community support
- Easily embed video
I have tried other framework providers in the past. What I encountered was constant frustration, very little support, and a lot of wasted time. My websites now are built using only WordPress. There is just no reason why you should go through all the inconvenience that I did.
Keep going, you’re almost there!
Build a WordPress Website, Right Now, For Free!
In the video below, you are going to see exactly how easy it is for you to build your own website. You will see how you can go from here, to having a fully functional, live website in under a minute!
Check out the video and I will see you in a few.
Pretty awesome stuff right?
Your very own website with all the tools, training, and support that you could possibly need are just a few short minutes away from becoming a reality for you. If you are willing to take these next three steps, you will be working on your own new website very soon.
- Start building your very own FREE website @ SiteRubix.com
- Create your Free account
- Start enjoying your 2 free websites and get access to an unparallelled training platform
That’s it, three easy steps and you are on your way to success with a website of your OWN!
I truly hope you have found some valuable information in this article. If you have any questions (I’m serious!), please leave a comment below and I will get back with you as soon as possible. You can also contact me inside of Wealthy Affiliate with my profile link.
I know that the prospect of actually building your own website may sound daunting, but you have to trust me on this one. Things will come together much easier and faster than you may think.
Before you know it, you will be able to not only build a website with your eyes closed, you will be able to take your passion and turn it into a profitable online business!
Here’s to your success and thanks for stopping by ~Jeremy